|Title||Property Management Administrator Seeks Position|
OBJECTIVE: Leverage my leadership, teamwork, organizational skills and commitment of assisting others to add value to the property management company.
Black Creek Group – Administrative Manager & Lease Coordinator | January 2011 – October 2019
Support for up to twelve VP level and Associates across multiple departments
• Travel management for supported departments using Concur booking system or through corporate travel agency. Prepare, manage and reconcile expense reports timely. Successfully coordinated for multi-department travel to ensure all travelers were booked appropriately.
• Calendar management and meeting coordination for members of supported departments. Schedule meetings and conference rooms, ensure proper AV available and working properly. Prepare agendas, meeting materials, minutes and follow up with action items.
• Assist with property acquisition processing, handling Confidentiality Agreements and Offering Memorandums. Ensuring properties are set up and onboarded properly. Found property that had over one million dollars in Letters of Credit that had not been properly transferred upon acquisition. Took responsibility to handle the transfer of Letters of Credit between banking institutions, previous owner and tenant to resolve issue.
• Research and provide data and reports as required for monthly property valuations and appraisals for multiple office, retail and industrial properties.
• Event planning for company-wide, department and team building events ensuring event falls within budget. Responsible for selecting theme, designing invitation, choosing decorations, catering selections, arrange set-up & clean-up logistics. Ability to plan successful events individually or as part of a team.
Responsible for reporting all general liability and property claims on over 250 properties to insurance. Liaison between insurance representative and property contacts. Responsible for reduced premiums in 2015 by monitoring and ensuring claims were closed timely and favorably. Trained property management and asset management teams in following proper reporting procedures.
Manage Consultant Relationships and Vendor Contracts as requested
• Assist in tax consultant and roof consultant RFP process, negotiation of terms, selection of firm and developing contract for multiple properties. Maintain vendor relationship as internal point of contact.
• Send all tax bills to appropriate accountant, asset management and tax consultant for review and timely payment. Ensure all correspondence related to taxes is routed properly.
• Update and manage roof list for annual inspections for roof consultant. Ensure all roof inspections are completed and received by agreed upon deadline.
• Point of contact for vendor negotiating telecom license agreements at properties. Manage relationship to ensure proper agreements are signed and initiated.
• Review draft AIA contracts and prepare final for signature. Prepare contracts based on proposals as requested when property management was not handling project management.
Process and Procedure Development Support
• Team member in development and authoring of SOP manual to structure how properties are managed and run both from an internal and external perspective. Circulate manual internally and externally.
• Create Emergency Action Plan manual. Train property managers in expectations for property emergency plan and reporting all incidents and property damage.
• Set up insurance certificate monitoring procedures for office properties in the Building Engines system. Train property managers in expectations of data input and monthly monitoring of tenant insurance.
• Assist in annual tenant survey development, review and data analysis. Communicate with internal and external departments to ensure deadlines are met and maximum tenant responses received.
Lease Administration Support
• Review lease entry into Yardi for accuracy and completeness to ensure lease is ready for activation. Add newly acquired property building characteristics and attributes into Yardi to provide accurate property reporting details.
• Compile report data into spreadsheet for monthly asset management update calls. Prepare all industrial leasing pipeline report for monthly calls between senior management and asset management.
• Place weekly kitchen order and stock kitchen daily in high-traffic office.
• Back-up support for office supply ordering when needed.
• Provide support to other Executive Assistants when needed on large projects.
Transwestern – Assistant Property Manager | December 2009 – December 2010
• Manage 300,000 square feet of class A office and light industrial property with 90+ tenants. Liaison between tenants, asset management and accounting. Delegate appropriate tasks to Property Assistant.
• Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to owners. Responsible for keeping operating expenses in-check and at or under budget. Successfully cut over $100,000 in operating expenses and capital improvements for 2010 budget lowering expenses to tenants.
• Negotiate vendor contracts for property maintenance, tenant improvements and capital projects.
• Confirm invoices match contracts and approve in AVID to next level of payment process.
• Plan and coordinate tenant appreciation events within budget. Handle all details from planning, selecting theme, designing invitation, catering selections, handle set-up & clean-up logistics.
RREEF – Assistant Property Manager | October 2000 – December 2009
• Assist in managing 400,000 square feet of class A office and light industrial property with 100+ tenants. Support Vice President/Leasing Manager and Operations Manager. Liaison between tenants, management and accounting.
• Prepare final lease for signature after negotiations complete. Ensure collection of security deposit, rent and proper insurance certificate prior to tenant move-in. Review lease abstract in MRI for accuracy.
• Assist in compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for owner.
• Vendor contract preparation. Ensure all insurance requirements are met by vendor and sub-contractors. Collect lien waivers as necessary.
• Enter invoices into AVID, confirm invoices match contracts and approve to next level of payment process.
• Manage and track all vendor and tenant insurance certificates monthly.
• Plan and coordinate all tenant and broker appreciation events within budget. Handle all details from planning, selecting theme, designing invitation, catering selections, handle set-up & clean-up logistics.
Security Title Guaranty Company – Escrow Closing Agent | January 1999 – October 2000
Prepare residential Real Estate files for closing by ordering payoffs, ensuring all title items cleared, calculate and balance settlement statements for closing and prepare closing packages according to lender instructions. Present closing to homeowners. Disburse funds appropriately. Close out file according to contract and lender requirements. Top producing closer in department for 15 consecutive months.
RELEVANT SKILLS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point. Familiar and comfortable operating in MRI, Yardi, Building Engines and Concur programs. Ability to learn new programs for day-to-day use quickly.
• Successfully multitask and prioritize projects. Work well under pressure to meet deadlines. Always willing to assist others when needed or requested.
• Maintain confidentiality on all information.
• Notary Public since 1992.
• Wellness Committee Chair Person at Black Creek Group from March 2013 – October 2019. Meet with committee quarterly to plan and execute wellness events for the company. Successfully manage between 8-10 events annually. Delegate event responsibilities to committee members.
• Board Secretary and Fundraising Coordinator for Movement 5280, 501c3 charitable organization since 2018.
Associates of Applied Science Business Administration – Arapahoe Community College General Education and Business Administration courses (1994-1995) – University of Northern Colorado (1989-1991) – Diploma Littleton High School (1986-1989)
|Contact Instructions & Details||
3662 S. Galapago Street • Englewood, CO 80110
303-324-2890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Job Board list