Transaction Manager needed for Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic commercial real estate firm.
The Transaction Manager is a key team member that must be dedicated to providing exceptional support and critical thinking. Looking for a self-motivated candidate with a career-driven mindset. Must be hardworking, trustworthy, and organized, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
|Duties included but not limited to
The Transaction Manager will be responsible for providing exemplary support to one of our highest producing brokerage teams. Required to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Anticipate the needs of the team and be an active participant in all aspects of a commercial real estate transaction.
- Work closely with brokers to manage the entire marketing, due diligence and closing process for multiple transactions at one time.
- Frequently interface with clients, building owners, property managers, title representatives, lenders and real estate brokers.
- Prepare legal documents, utilizing the approved Colorado Division of Real Estate Forms, Listing Agreements, Contracts, Addendums and Letters of Intent.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets in order to monitor listings, proposals, lease/sales comparable information, property valuations, sold deals, etc.
- Track and manage all closings documents using a transaction checklist to ensure continuity, proper communication and documentation.
- Maintain all listing websites keeping property information current (CoStar, LoopNet, etc). Including ability to capture all leads and disburse in a timely manner.
- Create, revise and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, brochures, proposals, submarket updates, market analyses, and other relevant documents as needed.
- Coordinate/manage mailings and email broadcasts; manage distribution process, listing updates and marketing reports.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Create documents such as letters, memoranda and other business-related correspondence.