Elite Members receive the highest level of policy and infrastructure information, as it relates to the Metro area’s commercial real estate industry. This membership group is comprised of the executive-level experts in our business. Elite members meet year-round for lunch with the DMCAR Board of Directors and to hear from Colorado’s most influential CRE companies and project leads.
- Elitch Garden’s Redevelopment; The River Mile – By Rhys Duggan, Revesco Properties
- Denver International Airport CRE Development Plan for 2019 – By DEN Real Estate Director
- Economic Forecast for Metro Denver – By Patty Silverstein, Development Research Partners
- Historic Colorado Transportation Ballot Measures – By Maria Garcia Berry, President CRL Associates
- CO to Corp Business; Working With Site Selectors – Sam Bailey, VP at Eco Dev Corp
- Aurora’s Aerotropolis – Aurora Economic Development
- National Wester Center and Surrounding Commercial Parcels – National Western Center
- Right to Survive, Camping Bans and Homeless – Coalition of Business Leaders
Elite Members, are in the know on public policy changes that impact commercial real estate, issues that affect economic development in the Metro area and the inside details on new development projects. In addition to all of the benefits of basic, Elite Members gain access to Denver’s top CRE leaders. These exclusive luncheons deepen relationships with those that shape commercial real estate in Colorado and expand the breadth of experts in your network.
Meetings are held in November, January, March, May, July and September and last approximately one hour. All gatherings are fully catered, with coffee bar for networking after. Elite Members receive the year’s schedule along with email reminders for the luncheons from DMCAR staff.
Already a member of DMCAR or DMCAB? Email Kathie to assist with upgrading to Elite today.
DMCAR Elite Membership
DMCAB Elite Membership