Are you an executive-level in CRE interested in the expanded benefits of an Elite Membership? Click here for more details.
- Heavy Hitters; Eligibility in the DMCAR and DBJ annual production awards at the Four Seasons each March
- Advocacy and Legislative Voice; DMCAR led the creation of the Broker Lien Law and partnered with the Real Estate Commission to maintain use of Letters of Intent
- Discount of $125 off monthly bill for Commercial Database by Catylist
- Colorado Commercial Real Estate Symposium; $50 off the nationally acclaimed DMCAR and DBJ commercial symposium downtown each fall
- $102 off registration for electronic contracts service through CTMe-Contracts and SMARTe-Contracts.
- Attendance in Denver’s commercial broker community at the DMCAR and NAIOP Holiday Party and After Hours Beer Garden gatherings
- 8 Continuing Education Credits, to maintain your real estate license; 4 free Annual Commission Update credits (required; webinar self-study) and 4 Elective credits at the annual Lurking Legal Issues breakfast (brokers need 8 credits per year; 24 every 3 years)
- Networking with the largest commercial Young Broker group in the country
- Access to the DMCAR Job Board; Career growth for Young Brokers and new talent for established companies
- Daily industry news clipping service sent right to your inbox
- Access to the Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR) free legal hotline
- Advocacy at the State Legislative Session on behalf of the commercial broker
- Conferences hosted by CAR that provide national speakers and Continuing Education classes right here in downtown Denver
- Discounts on health, auto and E&O Insurance as well as other business service savings
- Access to National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Commercial, an online commercial news, recognition and technology website produced by NAR
- Access and training for REALTORS® Property Resource for Commercial
- NAR’s commercial blog The Source
- Understand NAR’s commercial research
- Learn more about NAR’s commercial education
- Discounts on health insurance through NAR
- REALTOR® Federal Credit Union through NAR
- Save more than 20% on FedEx printing and shipping services
What is DMCAR?; A Quick Intro.
To become a REALTOR® member you must be a licensed real estate broker whose managing broker is a REALTOR® member. All brokers in the firm are required to join as REALTORS®.
CAR Benefits for DMCAR Members
Learn more about the Colorado Association of
REALTORS® services here.
NAR Benefits for DMCAR Members
Learn more about the National Association of
REALTORS® services here.
Primary – Printable Version
DMCAR Secondary Online Application
Secondary – Printable Version
(For brokers holding primary membership with another REALTOR® association.)
Secondary Membership Online Application for Managing Brokers
Secondary Managing Broker – Printable Version